What do we mean when we say
“TRULY FIXED PRICE”?
Other so-called “Flat Rate” programs currently available typically result in additional bills, exemptions and exclusions that end up driving the final cost up much more than the price initially quoted. Not with the Av8 Group’s FIXED PRICE program. If your gear meets two simple requirements, your quoted price will be EXACTLY the same as your final price, no additional bills, exemptions or exclusions.
Estimate to Invoice = Same Price
Av8 Group Goes Farther.
Traditional flat rate programs tout they cover labor for standard work-scope and additional labor found as a result of discrepancies. They also claim to cover all standard parts such as seals, O-rings and bearings. Further, these flat rate programs would claim to cover mandatory replacement items as specified in the manuals. This is typically where things start to get complicated and add bills start when things fall outside of these parameters.
With the Av8 Group’s Fixed Price Program, we go even farther. Not only do we include all of the items mentioned above with regard to labor above, but include the following specifics:
- Labor for standard work-scope and additional labor found as a result of discrepancies
- All standard parts such as seals, O-rings and bearings
- All mandatory replacement items as specified in the manuals
- Any other rejected part found to be unserviceable for any reason – Wear, corrosion or
- Any life limited part that requires replacement due to high cycles will not make the next
- Any repairs required will also be covered
- Any additional engineering approvals for new repairs will also be covered
- All standard hardware AN, MS and NAS screws, bolts grease fittings and clamps etc.**
- New replacement brake hoses**
- New wiring Harness**
**Items not required by overhaul, but INCLUDED as part of Av8 Group’s higher quality standards
Does Your Gear Qualify?
The Av8 Group strives to provide Phenom operators with a simplified approach to landing gear overhaul. This is why the criteria for our FIXED PRICE program is, well, simple. If you can say yes to these three questions, then we need to talk!
- Do you have gear that requires overhaul, but has never been removed and is not incident related?
- Do you have the life limitation documents for your gear?
- Would you like a truly FIXED PRICE overhaul with NO ADDITIONAL BILLS, NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCLUSIONS?